March 1, 2011

Teriyaki Salmon Marinade

My mission to create more space in my house is to convert paper recipes I've tried in the past into blog entries, so I can search electronically for them. That means I'll have a multitude of posts without photos because I don't always photograph everything I eat (and especially didn't do this in the past).

This is among the best marinades I've found for salmon. Absolutely delicious.

Teriyaki Salmon Marinade
2/3 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup sherry
1 Tbsp. sugar
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 tsp. ginger
2 lbs. salmon

In saucepan, combine soy sauce, sherry, sugar, garlic and ginger. Bring to a boil over moderate heat. Remove from heat, and place in shall glass pan. Marinate fish for 30 minutes, turning several times. Cook on a well-oiled grill, brushing with additional marinade at start of grilling. Cook until salmon is flaky.

No comments: