January 5, 2014

Biscoff Bark

I'm sure this has been created somewhere with the holiday season of barks and the current trend of biscoff, but this idea popped into my head when I was contemplating the fact that our white chocolate probably tasted like cinnamon due to being stored in a giant tote with a bag of cinnamon since we moved. (I was right ... it does.)

I figured that hint of cinnamon would pair well with biscoff, and this became an addition to our stash of Christmas goodies.

Biscoff Bark
2 cups white chocolate
1/2 cup biscoff
1/3 cup dark chocolate

Melt the white chocolate and biscoff together in a heatproof cup in the microwave on medium heat, stirring every minute or 30 seconds. Spread onto a piece of parchment paper to desired thickness.

Melt dark chocolate in the same manner, and drizzle throughout the biscoff white chocolate mixture. Chill to harden, and then break into pieces.

No comments: