December 2, 2017

Pumpkin Spiced Latte

Since I had the bottle of Bailey's Pumpkin Spice Liquor, I discovered a recipe for Chai Tea Lattes on the back of the bottle. That immediately became the morning beverage for our annual cookie baking day. This was quite delicious and worth repeating.

As my friend said, if Starbucks served this, perhaps she'd visit there more often. I think the maple whipped cream I used really added to the latte, so I'd recommend whipping some heavy cream with a splash of maple syrup to sweeten it if you have the opportunity.

This is delicious. Especially with copious amounts of whipped cream.

Pumpkin Spiced Latte
4 oz. milk
1 chai tea bag
2 oz. Bailey's Pumpkin Spice Liquor
Whipped cream

Heat milk to near boiling. Steep tea bag in milk for 5 minutes. Froth milk in the blender if desired. (I used my Blendtec, and it really worked swell to froth the milk. Wow. I just said swell.) Pour milk into mug with liquor, and top with whipped cream. Makes 1 delicious latte.

No comments: