January 4, 2017

Connecting Christmas Lights

I saw the post from Semi-Sweet Designs about these connecting Christmas lights when I was in Chicago the night before flying to the Virgin Islands for vacation. Even though I only had one week between me and Christmas after my blissful vacation, I knew I wanted to attempt these cookies. They were too simple and too cute not to try.



I imagine these would be easier with a square cutter, but I did my best to measure and cut straight(ish) squares. I had some issues with my yellow and blue icing not setting, but I'm glad I made these little guys. I definitely want to repeat these for next year because they were fun, relatively easy and look fairly impressive.


Check out the tutorial I linked to above to see Mike's expert advice on how to make these cuties.

No comments: